Thursday, February 5, 2009

Real life situations, real life problems. I've always believed in the concept of happy endings. Maybe its cause i watch too much TV...Well, life's not like that. There are many problems that just can't be solved with human effort but requires Godly intervention. That's why I believe in prayer. Prayer itself has no power. But the power lies in the one you pray to. When we have done whatever we can do and all else fails, we can only pray and intercede. Its foolish to think that the human strength is limitless. We can't do anything and everything. We are prone to helplessness at times. Quoting Shakespere, :' All world's a stage, and men and women merely actors.' God is the director. Therefore, I dun believe in placing too much trust my own abilities...they'll fail me. I wanna learn to trust God instead.

No comments: