Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my week

almost done packing and i'll soon be off to jakarta. finally made it work this time. we've been talking about it since sec 4. and now finally i get to go on this vacation. wait for pics. they'll be uploaded soon. anyway, I learned a lot this week. and most of the lessons came by me making mistakes. In our church sunday school, i finally got a chance to teach the children for just a brief 15 mins. I did not prepare myself well enough and so i felt i messed up...
i've also been spending a lot of money recently. just blew $20 bucks at Sushi tei today. I keep trying to remind myself of this proverb in the Bible:' A fool and his money are soon parted'. Well, i gotta start managing my finances well.
The job interview at Temasek poly went rather smoothly today. hope to get the job. haha...recently, i also found out that the lady cleaner at our office is a malaysian...and that she has to go across the causeway every morning in order to come to work. she ends work at 9+ daily and by the time she reaches home, 12am! and the worse part is, she has to wake up at 3am! 3 hrs of sleep daily. just for $900 a month! so, if you think your job is tiring, well, hope this changes your perspective about things. i'll continue packing. blog again when i get back on sun.

No comments: