Saturday, September 26, 2009

i feel really thankful right now for all the friends i have :)
God has given me many close friends but more inportantly, He has shown me true friendship.
i'm blessed to say that i have friends who are an inspiration to me and they encourage me to move on.
from my best friend, i learned determination.
from a buddy, i learned to rely on God's strength when i'm weak.
from a long-time friend, i learnt innocence, humility, how to smile and appreciate the smaller things in life.
from a close friend, i learnt honesty and being true to oneself.
and from a good friend, i learnt how to be a friend, how to teach and how to love.
It's really a miracle when i look back and see how God brought these people into my life unexpectedly and how close we've become. Lord, I pray that you'll bless all my friends and that one day, they'll come to know You as their Lord and Saviour. Amen.

No comments: