Friday, April 12, 2013

Often times when we're in good times, we tend to advice people who are going through bad times in a tone of arrogance. Implying to them that they have brought it upon themselves. It is only when we're also going through bad times that we give the best advice to those who are going through it as well. And that is because we're in the person's shoes. It is indeed humbling and it takes great faith and effort to be able to trust that indeed God is greater and that nothing we humans can ever do, can change or alter the things that God wants. God, I do have a request for myself....and that is that in this ACE assignment, You will be glorified. my grades don't matter.and neither does the amount of effort that i put in count...what counts is Your glory. See my heart o Lord. I know that you are greater and that my weaknesses does not affect your great plans for my life. I trust in You. I hope in You and I glory in You.

No comments: