Monday, June 1, 2009

A new chapter begins.

I thank God for His constant guidance upon my life. Many ppl asked me what I intended to do after I graduated. I was rather tired of answering that question. Cause the truth is...I don't know. All I knew was, God was taking me a step at a time. Today, I came to what I thought was a rather major conclusion...that I'm not cut out for the business line and probably never will be. I thought I was interested in business...and I was also thinking of studying a business course in uni. But it was only after today, that i knew it was not what I was meant to do. I dream to be an entrepreneur. Its a big dream. and one that requires a whole lot of hard work. I don't even have the drive to see it till fulfillment. But I pray that if God wills, it will be done. Amen.

No comments: