Thursday, June 11, 2009

random post

My world had always been simple. I just had this simple wish that everyone in the world will be as happy as I am.

Simple as my wish was, I knew it was unachievable.
Cause there are ppl who don't know what it means to feel 'contented', ppl who are suffering daily due to poverty, and finally, the reason of reasons is because God is not in their lives.

I really start to wonder, at which point did my world start to get so complicated.
Maybe that's why I told myself, I will not work for companies and corporate firms where blackmail and backstabbing is so common.

I have a rather straightforward and simple mindset. Many times, I do things and say things unknowingly carrying no hurtful intentions. I just say what I feel. But the ironic thing is, I'm sensitive and tend to read too much into things. haha. But even so, I will not bear a grudge.

Well, perhaps you know me better now. haha. anyway, this is just another random post.

No comments: