Thursday, November 27, 2008

End of Osip

Finally I have headed back to my sunny island. haha...feel kinda lost but nonetheless, will quickly readapt. I could have choosen to emo about leaving but I decided it was pointless. I will surely miss the place and the memories shared there. but now, its time to move on...my heart was rather saddened when I saw how hard it was for some of us to part with our collegues. It was painful. 2 and a half months ago, we had to part with our families. We all decided to venture abroad and left our comfort zones to face this world and now, we return as true champions, surpassing our psychological, emotional and even physical barriers. I have yet to let go....its really hard, but i have to. All that has happened there, will and can only stay as a memory for me...and that's the way its gonna be.

No comments: