Wednesday, December 17, 2008

16 Nov...

Today I had great fun! My mom got some kids over to our house for lunch...all of them were from Poi Ching Primary and I have taught in some of their classes before as their relief teacher. We played games and I kept forfeiting...


My forfeit>>>>

Jovin's forfeit>>>>>WEAR_THE_WIG

Sisters!First up>>> Germaine! Class 4J year 2008>>>>Megan, Class 3F 2008>>>

TianYu>>>>and his brother TianRen>>>Nicole and Germaine>>>>Class 4J

Jovin Siew!>>>>Class5G 2008

Long time buddies!>>>>

To Jovin and Germaine who reads my blog: Love you both!>>>Anytime you're bored and need someone to talk to, call me k? I'll catch up with both of you soon and might see you in school too. Dun forget to spend time with God ok? He hears your prayers! Also, remember what the true meaning of Christmas is and spread God's love to your friends. Take care and God Bless!

No comments: