Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The 6th weekend!>>>>>CRAZY ME!!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT!~Saturday morning
I did a lot more crazy things this weekend!!! My work ended on fri at 6, intially, my intention was to hit the gym, however, since it is TGIF, I went out with Siqian and Pearleen to eat instead and after we went home, they kept psychoing me to sing ktv with them at 12 midnight! I was not agreeable as I was rather tired. I finally agreed when Siqian made a point by saying that there were oni 5 more weekends and next week we will be at Suzhou and the rest of the weekends we will be shopping...sounded logical to me and so, i went!
At the waiting area>>>>>
Inside the ktv room!>>>>>>

Yang Ming>>>>>>Siqian's collegue and now, our fren aso>>>>

Singing the night away!

We sang our heart out and in the end, siqian and pearleen ended up dozing off at around 5. haha...oni me and yang ming sang till 6am! afterwhich, we all went home and Si qian left for work immediately without rest! hahaha...as for me, i slept till 10.30am when my phone rang. I could tell it was singapore calling here and what i did not know was uncle michael (a very good friend of my family) was in shanghai and so, he asked me to meet him for lunch and I went with him and we ate steamboat at Raffles City! after that, I brought him to Qipulu to show him the cheap things there and I left him to shop while I headed down to California fitness to join Hongyi and Poh suan. Afterwhich, we went home to freshen up and change for dinner as....
....Violet (our host's daughter) gave us a treat at this very posh concept restaurant! You got to figure your way into the restaurant and no one will open the door for you, and to get to the toilet, you got to pass through a mirror maze! (So for those who are drunk, you will feel really dizzy). The food was fantastic!
Carrot, cucumber sticks>>>>>>
Pickles, Nuts etc etc>>>>>


We went down to drink testubes after that and played 5-10>>>>loser drinks and for that day, Hongyi and Violet drank the most!
I really feel very blessed to be able to enjoy such good food and I do not take all this blessings for granted but rather, I thank God constantly for bringing me here, giving me such good friends and letting me enjoy such experiences!

End of Weekend 6>>>>

No comments: