Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The golden week>>>Part 2

FRIDAY
After we came back from hangzhou, our holiday did not just end there...haha, the next day, i met up with Jun Xian (our mentoring president!) and we ate at Babela (China's version of Pizza hut that tastes really good) I ate like 2 plates of pasta...Super duper hungy that day and after that, I gained a kilo...haha...Later on, i met up with Hongyi, Sean, Xueer and Roseann for lunch at Ikea (i had already eaten mine at Babela) and the hotdog buns there were super cheap! oni 3 yuan(60Cents sing) but not as nice and the ice-cream was oni 1 yuan (20 cents sing)! We later went to the arcade and we played monopoly there! the arcades monopoly is really fun and to play the games there, all you need is about 2 tokens, 20 cents per token and you can play!

Haha...their arcade's drum machine uses real drums!!!>>>>

Later, I went to join Siqian and Pearleen at the Hong Kong Cafe (where California fitness was) and ate this....

牛肉蛋炒饭And My favourite>>>>>Peanut Shaved Ice>>>>>!

I kinda look tired rite? well, after that i went home to grab a short nap because....we were going to sing KTV at 1 am!!!(the rates are 1/2 price at this time, oni $3 per hour each). so, we went! hahaha...and this was how the streets looked like at night!

Those 3 are not ghosts>>>>Sean, Siqian and Hongyi

SATURDAY
By the time i slept, it was already 5.20am!!! I must be crazy and out of my head...anyway, the next day, we all slept till 12 and I went to the supermarket to buy groceries as we were gonna cook lunch that day! Hongyi had already gotten chicken marinated and he was gonna cook chicken curry and prata! as for me, i bought cabbage from the super market and the ingredients needed. My cabbage turned out fine (thanks to my mother's teaching and oyster sauce) and his curry turned out good! I also made potato salad later during the day...hahaha...

Cooking Up a STORM!!!!>>>>>>My Vegetables!>>>>>

Hongyi's Curry! He brought over the seasoning from Sg>>>>>Plaster!!!>>>>>>
Our Masterpiece!!!>>>>TADA!
We oni went out during the night for dinner at KFC nearby our area and their egg tarts are delicious!

SUNDAY
I was super happy that I got to play badminton!!! Finally!.... I did not play well though...haha...(can't be bothered, can play good enough already)...Jasmine and her uncle played well and hahaha...Hongyi was rather clumsy (first timer).

I later went to shower at Jasmine's house and her uncle was kind enough to treat us to lunch after that...and we ate until we were all very full lah!

This pic oni got 2 dishes, there was 3 others!>>>>>

I left for church later and the pastor spoke on Ephsians 2 vs 8 onwards and the verse that spoke to me that day was :' For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.' I had memorized this verse since i was primary 5 but yet, most of the time, I kinda forget that we are made and shaped by God for a reason, to do good works!

haha....that's the end of my golden week holiday>>>>



Back to work

ok, end of holidae but,...the fun has just begun! just this tuesday, we met up with Roseann, Jasmine and Pearleen for dinner at the Shanghai cultural street and i introduced them to Babela to eat, the food is really good and cheap!

This was what i ate the other time with Jun Xian and i ate it again!>>>>($2.40 Sing oni)

The escargot was really nice! (about $4 sing oni!)

This is really not bad either, Calamari sotong i think>>>>>(but portion very small for $3.40 sing)Chicken Wings!!!! I forgot the price!Oreo Milkshake!!!>>>>>All of us, Stomach fullhouse!!!!>>>>


We later went to the arcade once more to look for the monopoly machine but it was not there, so we played other games like basketball and this>>>>>
Look at Siqian go>>>>>
Time really flies when you are havin fun! I will blog more about what I am doing over here soon!

No comments: