Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our off day>>>>

WED
Today, thanks to Hongyi, both he and I got a day off to get our visa done. (He told our extremely fierce supervisor that we had yet to renew our visa, and she told us off in that high-pitched tone of hers:' Why until now still haven't do, you want me to go to jail is it? Take tomoro off and get it done... Dun fool around with this kind of things ok? ' and so, we got our off day. We slept in till the early afternoon before heading down to get our visa done and we ate a lot of food that day.
  1. After doing our visa, we ate at KFC and I got a burger for myself (sg dosen't have it and its tastes fantastic).
  2. After KFC, we went to Cheng huang miao to eat Xiao long bao. I ate 8.

  3. Then we ate black sesame tangyuan. I ate 4.

  4. We proceeded to the dessert shop. I did not eat anything.

    cheng huang miao at night>>>>>>>Going to eat Xiao long>>>>>> And lastly, Backlane of our house>>>>>

Siqian ordered this>>>>>薏米lao I ordered this tou fu soup>>>>> And hongyi got this fried chicken>>>>>
We all shared but my favourite was yi mi lao...we became '3 months pregnant' after our eating spree that day.

No comments: