Monday, October 20, 2008

MUSIC CHINA 2008....!!! 11 October>>>(4th weekend)

There was another reason why I came to Shanghai....and this was it! Music China 2008 Piano convention at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in 龙阳路 station at Pudong. My dad runs a piano retail business and so, I went there to do a bit of sourcing...


When I stepped in, the Steinway exhibition was the first thing I saw! Man, I was excited! Its the dream piano of every pianist and 90% of the world's most famous concert pianists uses this brand. The price? Well, the grand piano you see below can easily cost you a $200,000 sing dollars. And to all my retail course mates out there, this brand is mentioned in our Marketing Fundamentals textbook in case you did not notice before>>>>>
Me playing on a Steinway!>>>>>>>
Here are some unique pianos that I saw:
Dolphins>>>>>
Airplane design>>>>hope the sales take off!
Hearing the Gibson guitar for the first time, I was really mesmerized by its sound quality...it really has the 'rock' feel and the sound is just simply FANTASTIC !>>>>



After the convention, we went to eat Yoshinoya back at People's Square>>>>>
This only cost me ($2.80 sing)>>>>>

Followed by going to eat tangyuan>>>>>the four of us here are craving for Bedok 85 food!!!!!

That's about it for that day>>>>hahaha....will keep updating more!

No comments: