Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 12...Getting some exercise.(2nd weekend)

Today is a sat and since my other 2 friends went to work, Hongyi went to the gym together to get some exercise. Haha...and which better place to exercise other than California Fitness!!!
I got the opportunity to go in once more (i have been there b4) as Hongyi is a member. However, this was my going to be my first and last time as i was only allowed one entry. Anyway, it was good to exercise again!!! This particular Shanghai outlet is where Yao Ming goes for exercise and there was a special cubicle (extra high, specially catered for his height) in the MEN's toilet allocated just for him!!! How cool is that!!! Haha...anyway, i think my arms are going to ache from lifting so much weight tomoro...
Boxing Area>>>>>
Punching Bag>>>>
Their TV above the running machine is showing a Singapore Drama Series on CCTV>>>>>!!!

Weight Lifting>>>>i tried lifting for a while and now my arms are aching!!!

My Favourite Machine!!!! can stretch any part of your back that aches>>>>

End of Day 12>>>>>I think i have lost 2.5 kg already so far on this trip!!!

No comments: