Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 15-18...7 Days WORK!!!!

Haiz..this week, we gotta work monday to sunday...no weekend break. Cause the golden week is comes after that and...we will be having a 1 whole week break!!! I think Hongyi and I are more fortunate to have a week break...SiQian and Sean oni got 5 days off...well, but still, working this week was really no fun and games lah...3 words to summarize what I did, translation, translation, translation. Haiz, both of us ended up falling asleep...

Conking>>>>>(I slept too!!! Shacked!!!)


Something interesting did happen that day though, Hongyi and I met up with Roseann and Jasmine for lunch that day and after which, we stepped out of the building for some Milo Ice-cream...(it was very very windy and SUPER COLD) and as it was rather windy, things (litter, leaves, dust) were flying around. A plastic bag suddenly came rushing from behind me and GUESS what! ...After it circled in the air for a few rounds....it flew straight onto HONGYI"S FACE!!!!! hahahahaha...we were ROARING WITH LAUGHTER LAH!!!!

Anyway, later that day, Sean, Siqian, Pearleen, Xue er and Me went to go shopping at Zheng Da (I went and ate with my cousin there b4). We ate at Burger King and later, spent the rest of our evening at H&M browsing through apparel and accessories. haha..




Later, we just slacked at Starbucks, enjoyed the cool autumn breeze, watch the crowd past by. Man, i call that enjoying life! We also chatted and sort of did verbal peer evaluation of each other...haha...b4 it came to my turn, we had to leave as the store was closing...so I hope to hear from them soon...!

Over the week, we also met up with the HTM gals for dinner at Bi Feng Tang...man, the mushroom soup was nice!



End of Days 15-18>>>>

No comments: