Monday, September 22, 2008

Day13(Sunday)-Day14(Birthday!)

STREETS OF QIPULU>>>>>>>ROAR!!!!

Pearleen joined us today>>>>>

I-AM-A-CHINAMAN>>>>>
We went shopping at QIBULU!!! i bought quite a number of items, a bangle, a watch, a wallet, a shoe and a boyfriend-shirt. but the thing i am most glad about is the fact that my friends came to church with me...and we went to Starbucks after that! my very first time eating there...
The MRT station where we are staying>>>>

Anyway, we later found a street hawker center that sells really good food at a really cheap price and its just behind the place we are staying...and the other thing is, we managed to get pirated Taiwanese Drama Series there!!! 1 whole set costs only Singapore $1.70!!! i got 3 of them...(2 of which starred Ming Dao).

Anyway, we went home and I was in the guys room using laptop, all of us were in the room using the laptop together. but they suddenly left the room and i did not realize as i was quickly using the computer and i had to do a bit of ironing later before i sleep. so when the door opened, still looking at the com, i asked if they needed any clothes ironed and the lights suddenly went off and i wondered wat happened. so i turned around, and there they were with a birthday cake, candles lit, singing a birthday song!

I was really touched and when i looked at my laptop, i saw that it was exactly 12 midnight! i was really happy! as i never thought they would celebrate my birthday the minute i turned 19 and it was really special to be remembered in such a way! I really thank God for giving me such friends at times when i need care and concern the most. I will never forget this day....never ever... thanks for making this day sooooo memorable for me...i love you guys, and i really mean it from the bottom of my heart...

No comments: