Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life in China...

ok...so i have like been in this country for a total of 18 days now. So far, living here has been a blast, as most of you would have seen in my blog, mainly because of the people around me. Nontheless, its really quite different from Singapore. hahaha....anyway, see for youself the comparisons I made:


Its actually kind of funny everytime i think about it. My ancestors came from Shanghai, China. Singapore do not have many Shanghainese around (or rather, people from that dialect group). And so its like, I look at my collegues and I think, almost all of them are Shanghainese, and so we are kindda of the same breed or family of people. hahaha....can't really describe! China is really different from what I thought it would be, as in, looking at how commercialized Shanghai is, really changed my previous perception of China. hahaha...I really hope to come back here someday...(after I leave this place). I know in my heart that I will never forget this trip for as long as I live! I love you Shanghai!!!

No comments: