Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day1 in Shanghai...Settling in



I was very sad today. I won't be able to see my family for so long. It really was not easy to leave my comfort zone sia...but I can no longer stay where I am anymore. I believe Shanghai is a place of changes, where people grow and learn so i am here. The host were really kind to my frens and I. they are super hospitable and i settled in without a problem. really dun know wad to expect yet...but my room was certainly very cozy and we had fun during the night.

~so i'm living by faith and not by sight~


'The Nest'




STRAUSS Piano...(Its out of tune!)

'Entertainment'

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Nice... i tell you the house very messy

Joshua said...

wa, i salute you!!! lao ban niang

Joshua said...

got pretty gurls there or not?!! P.s must reply this comment so i can join you!!! haha!! joking only..

Joshua said...

GOd bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!