Monday, September 29, 2008

KTV with Chinamen and Chinawomen!

haha...up till now, i could not believe that I actually went singing with China people that i did not even know! Siqian's collegue called Yang Min was a very nice guy and I was introduced to him through her when I went into Sierli Collection Boutique just a few days ago. So, he invited us to go for KTV and he said he'd pay for it and so I was like, I love to sing, its free, so why not? Hence, we went and got pearleen along and to my surprise, there were a total of 15 other ppl in there...all were his frens and they were singing like there was no tomoro! most were 'smoke machines' and drank alcohol, even Yang min. but nontheless, we got to sing 4-5 songs and i kinda enjoyed it as they sang the songs i liked.
Later, we met up with Hongyi and Roseann as they wanted to go clubbing...I stayed out...and waited outside Haagen Daz for them. I promised my dad that i would not drink alcohol again or go clubbing and i intend to keep it. reason? if the line is not drawn, if the boundary is not set, compromises will take place and before you know it, you have already gone too far off track. haha...i guess that's it for now!

No comments: